Second Story Women's Centre supports women and gender-oppressed people, provides safer spaces, and advocates for social change.
Monday/Tuesday/Thursday / 10am - 4pm
Wednesday / 11am - 4pm
Friday / 10am - 1pm (Staff working remotely)
* The Centre is closed and staff work from home when school is cancelled due to weathers
* Appointments may be available outside of regular office hours.
PO Box 821, 18 Dufferin Street
Lunenburg, Nova Scotia, B0J 2C0
WE ARE NOT A SHELTER OR PHYSICAL CARE CLINIC. IF YOU NEED ASSISTANCE PLEASE CONTACT THE FOLLOWING SUPPORTS:
• Harbour House 1-888-543-3999, this line is staffed 24/7
• Community Resource Directory call 211
• Mental Health Crisis Line 1-888-429-8167, this line is staffed 24/7
• Kids Help Phone 1-800-668-6868, this line is staffed 24/7
For a full list of support lines, visit our resources page.